“Although the road is never ending, take a step and keep walking. Do not look fearfully into the distance. On this path let the heart be your guide, for the body is hesitant and full of fear”.Rumi
In Individual Therapy we will always work in the context of a trusting, honest, accepting and non-judgemental relationship.
Things we look at can include –
- Working towards goals, looking at obstacles that are causing distress and holding you back.
- Find better ways of coping and managing emotions in professional and social environments.
- Discovering systems of self-protection that have been developed in surviving trauma and difficulties in early life – are they holding you back? What uses could they have in your life as you move forward on your therapeutic journey?
- Finding coping mechanisms that no longer serve you, and supporting you in letting them go.
- Supporting you to become more familiar with your emotions and accessing them in a safe way.
- Becoming more familiar with your feelings will enable you to pay attention to what is important to you and what you need to do in order to support yourself.
If you would like to book a session please fill in the form below!