I was trained in the Core Capacity Approach, which draws from Person Centred, Gestalt and CBT. The flexibility of the approach allows me to connect with clients in their own predicament, building self awareness and the client’s own capacity to solve problems.
I have been involved for over twenty years in a variety of helping roles within the charity sector, working with individuals, couples and groups. Drawing from my experience in previous roles as a minister and chaplain in primary and secondary schools and The Erskine Care Home, I developed an interest in deep listening which lead me to my current role as a therapeutic counsellor.
In the past I offered counselling through the Tom Allan Centre in Glasgow, and now only as part of the team at Clyde Therapy Services.
I am a Registered Member MBACP, and adhere to their Ethical Framework.
Advanced Professional Training in Emotion Focused Therapy (Level 2)
Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, College of Holistic Medicine, Glasgow
MTh in Ministry, New College, Edinburgh University
BA Hons Music & Theology, Emanuel University, Oradea
Continuing Professional Development
- CPD in Couples Counselling
- CPD in Moving Practice Online
- Advanced Professional Training in Emotion Focused Therapy (Level 2)
– £60 per hour for individuals and couples therapy
– £220 for a prepaid block of 4 sessions (to be used within 6 weeks)
– concessions available for the unemployed, low income earners and students
Send me a message below or call me on 0141 3789380 if you would like more information or to book a session: